If you need to learn how to check your Visa prepaid card balance quickly, we’ve got the solution for you right here!
To check your Visa prepaid card balance:
- Open your web browser and visit a website to check your balance. We’d recommend: https://visacard.giftcardstore.ca.
- In the form provided, enter your Prepaid Card Number, the 3-digit code on the back of the card, and any other forms required.
- Click a button to progress.
- View your balance on the website.
You can also check your Visa prepaid balance at any time by calling 1-866-466-8082. You will need to activate it if you haven’t already done so, but simply call and follow the prompts to check your balance.
4 quick notes when using a prepaid Visa card
1. You must register your card to check the balance.
You need to register your prepaid Visa card in order to check the balance. If you haven’t already registered it, you will need to do that for the first time. If you’ve already registered the card, you can skip this step, and simply log in. You will need to wait at least 24 hours after purchasing your card to activate it and/or check your balance.
2. Depending on the issuer, the terms of the card may vary, as does the process for checking your balance.
You can purchase a prepaid Visa card from a variety of vendors, including online or in person. Due to certain promotions or various factors, it’s possible that you may need to check the terms and conditions of the card to know exactly where you can spend your money, and where you can’t.
3. Check your prepaid Visa card for expiry dates!
Make sure to check if there is an expiry date on the card as well. Most prepaid cards don’t expire, but it’s possible depending on your supplier that the card may expire! Be sure to check your balance and spend your Visa money before the card expires.
4. Buying items online may not always work, depending on the service you are using to make your purchase.
Occasionally, people experience difficulties trying to make purchases online. Some online services don’t accept a prepaid credit card as a valid form of payment, even though they accept credit card payments. Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem, as it is up to the service if they want to accept prepaid cards or not. If there is something you really want to buy and are having trouble, it could be a temporary technical issue, so try contacting the customer service department to see if you can get assistance.
We hope you found what you were looking for here, and learned exactly how to check your prepaid Visa balance. If your balance is coming up short and you need another one, click here to find out where to get a Vanilla prepaid Visa card. If you need some more advice, check out our safety tips for online shopping so you can spend your money wisely!