If you’re having issues with Care.com or details of your account, you may need to get in touch with their customer service department. Not sure how? We’ll help you out. In this article, we’ll be showing you how to contact Care, and give you some helpful customer service tips as well.
Just a heads-up that some of the services we’re reviewing here have affiliate partnerships with us, so we may earn a commission if you visit one of them and buy something. You can read more about how this works at https://techboomers.com/how-to-support-techboomers.
Contacting Care.com’s customer service
- Go to www.Care.com in your web browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us.
- On the next screen, you can choose to look at their FAQ help sections either for Caregivers or for Families (i.e. care-seekers), or fill out their contact form.
- Select your preferred salutation, and enter some information about yourself, including your first name, last name, email address, and phone number. Then select the general topic that aligns with your issue/question.
- On the right, fill in the subject of your message in the first text box, then type in your message in the larger text box. When you’re done, click Submit.
Now that we’ve shown you how to get in touch with Care’s support team, here are a few tips that might help you out!
4 tips for contacting Care.com customer service
1. Look through the FAQ sections before contacting customer service.
Care has lists of frequently asked questions for caregivers and for families. You may be able to find the answer to your question on one of these pages, so give them a look before you go through the process of contacting customer service.
2. Try reaching out to Care’s customer service team through social media.
3. Get in touch with their customer service department on the phone.
You can reach a Care customer service representative by phone at 1-877-227-3115.
4. It can take time to get a response. Remember that patience is a virtue!
Remember that millions of people use the website worldwide, and there are likely lots of other people trying to get in touch with customer service at the same time as you. It may take a little time for them to get back to you, but try to wait it out patiently.
That’s it for this article about contacting Care’s customer service team. We hope this tutorial and our tips were helpful to you! If you want more information about the website, head over to our articles about its pros and cons, and how much it can cost.