You don’t actually need an account to shop on BestBuy.com, but there are advantages to having one. For example, it lets you store your shipping and billing information, so you don’t have to input them again every time you want to buy something. Another advantage to having a BestBuy.com account is that you can track your orders as they’re on their way.
Just a heads-up that some of the services we’re reviewing here have affiliate partnerships with us, so we may earn a commission if you visit one of them and buy something. You can read more about how this works at https://techboomers.com/how-to-support-techboomers.
To create a user account on BestBuy.com:
- Go to www.bestbuy.com in your web browser. In the upper-right corner, click Create Account
- A form will appear that will allow you to enter the information necessary for creating your account.
In the form that appears, click in each of the highlighted boxes and type in:
– Your first name
– Your last name
– Your email address
– A password for your account
– A copy of the account password that you picked
– Your phone number (for picking up items or shopping in Best Buy stores)
When you’ve filled in all of the required fields, click Create an Account.
You should be taken to the main page for your new account on BestBuy.com. Congratulations on creating a BestBuy.com account! Now let’s get shopping with instructions from our next tutorial!