Are you having trouble logging in to your Evernote account because you can’t remember your password? Or have you decided you want to change your Evernote password to make it stronger? In this article, we’ll explain how to change and reset your Evernote password, so you can keep your notes safe and secure on Evernote.
To change your Evernote password:
- Go to www.evernote.com and sign into your Evernote account.
- Click on your profile icon, and then click Settings.
- Click Security Summary, and then click Change Password.
- Click in each highlighted box and type in your old password, a new password, and a copy of the new password.
- Click Update.
To reset your Evernote password:
- Go to www.evernote.com and attempt to sign in.
- Under the Sign In button, click Forgot Password?
- Type in your email address, and click Send Verification Email.
- Open the email from “email@example.com” and click Reset Password.
- In the highlighted boxes, type a new password and a copy, and click Reset.
Your password is now reset, and you can use this new password for all future logins.
And that’s how you change or reset your Evernote password! To learn more about how to create a strong password, check out our online passwords course.